Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Smart Energy Council and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The promotion opens at 9am on 1st November 2023 AEST and ends at 5pm on 31st December 2023 AEST.
- To enter, entrants must join as a Smart Energy Council member (Gold level or above) between the promotion time defined in point 5 to go into the draw to win a Booth at Smart Energy 2024.
- Eligible participants will be required to provide their full name, email address, contact number and company address details, to complete any entries. Illegible, incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible.
- The promoter is the Smart Energy Council, ABN 32 006 824 148, PO Box 231, Mawson ACT 2607, telephone: 1300 768 204.
PRIZES & WINNING
- The draw for the winner will take place on 10am on 8 January 2024 AEST
- The winner will be selected by random draw.
- The winner will be notified by call and email.
- The ability to enter the Win a booth at Smart Energy 2024 closes at 5pm on 31st December 2023 AEST. Any entries submitted beyond the close of the competition will not be considered.
- The winners will be selected directly by The Smart Energy Council.
- The winner will be announced on 5pm on 8 January 2024 AEST
- The winner will receive:
- One “ 9m2 Schell Scheme” booth at Smart Energy 2024 Conference & Exhibition.
- Total prize value is AUD $8,295 incl GST
- Access to standard Marketing Package, including company logo and details on the Smart Energy Exhibition Website
- Company profile on the event app.
- Access to Lead Scanning tool to collect leads across event days.
- The winner is responsible for all other expenses not covered by the prize package including:
- Furniture if required
- Storage needs
- Anything not included in the “Schell Scheme” package
- Smart Energy Council’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Smart Energy Council reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Smart Energy Council. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- If for any reason the Smart Energy Council promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Smart Energy Council, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Smart Energy Council reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- Smart Energy Council shall endeavor to contact the winner via phone within 24 hours of the prize draw. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted after two weeks, the prize will be forfeited.
- Smart Energy Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Smart Energy Council then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.