Gender Action Plan 1 Foundations training consists of 1 x 45 min session and 20 x questions assessment.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- select from multiple choice options to demonstrate the rationale for increasing gender diversity and promoting gender equality in the smart energy industry workplace
- differentiate between gender diversity and equity
- successfully select key characteristics of Bro-culture
- identify everyday language that may distance or alienate current or potential women employees and contractors
- select from language and behaviours that may improve gender inclusion
- articulate the opportunities and outcomes present when the workplace culture is psychologically safe for women
- identify business metrics that may indicate the workplace is healthier for women
This course will expire on 15 August, 2024.