Your source for the latest in the smart energy economy.
Smart Energy magazine is the flagship publication of the Smart Energy Council (formerly the Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council). Smart Energy Magazine provides a unique technical and practical resource that delivers insights and analysis to the solar, energy storage, green hydrogen, renewables and smart energy industries. The magazine covers industry news and comment, technical guides and information making it a must read if you work in or are interested in smart energy and renewables.
A Smarter Future: Home Energy Generation
In this issue...
- CoalKeeper and erasing duty of care
- Why net zero? Why not: averting climate catastrophes
- Smart Energy Council’s Global Summit: The Race to Zero
- Showcasing the scale of state ambitions and advances
- Major economies commit to renewables
- Green hydrogen the talk of the town
Women in Solar and Smart Energy
In this issue...
- Intergenerational responsibility and Duty of Care
- COP26: rising to the challenge
- Smart energy on Show
- Energy efficiency and PV popularity
- Hydrogen Australia’s first Zero Carbon Certificate
- Smart Energy Council’s new look and website
More about the magazine
A Snapshot of Smart Energy Magazine
Delving into cutting-edge developments from micro to large-scale renewables, and advocacy to commentary and everything in between, the magazine is created by and for the smart energy sector. It is designed for smart energy devotees. Smart Energy magazine is an essential read delivering the news, insights, and analysis on the solar, storage and smart energy industry.
Articles in Smart Energy magazine are written by industry specialists and product suppliers. Features covering solar and storage policy are also a regular inclusion, for example:
Do you have a story to tell?
Connect with us
Interested? Have some questions? One of our team members would be more than happy to connect with you to discuss further. Contact us, or book an appointment.