Your source for the latest in the smart energy economy.
Smart Energy magazine is the flagship publication of the Smart Energy Council (formerly the Australian Solar Council and the Energy Storage Council). Smart Energy Magazine provides a unique technical and practical resource that delivers insights and analysis to the solar, energy storage, green hydrogen, renewables and smart energy industries. The magazine covers industry news and comment, technical guides and information making it a must read if you work in or are interested in smart energy and renewables.
Victory at last: A new smart energy and climate action agenda
In this issue...
- Labor’s win heralds a new smart energy and climate action agenda
- The 2022 Smart Energy Show
- Escalation of battery storage
- Advances in green hydrogen
- Business planing and more
Wind Power: Unlocking Australia's Superpower Status
In this issue...
- Wind power’s remarkable potential
- Climate action and the energy market
- First Zero Carbon Hydrogen Certificate
- Renewable hydrogen vs greenwashing
- Rooftop PV performance and projections
- Smart Energy Conference and Exhibition
More about the magazine
A Snapshot of Smart Energy Magazine
Delving into cutting-edge developments from micro to large-scale renewables, and advocacy to commentary and everything in between, the magazine is created by and for the smart energy sector. It is designed for smart energy devotees. Smart Energy magazine is an essential read delivering the news, insights, and analysis on the solar, storage and smart energy industry.
Articles in Smart Energy magazine are written by industry specialists and product suppliers. Features covering solar and storage policy are also a regular inclusion, for example:
Do you have a story to tell?
Connect with us
Interested? Have some questions? One of our team members would be more than happy to connect with you to discuss further. Contact us, or book an appointment.