Gold Annual Membership Draw – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before participating in the Gold Annual Membership Draw (“the Draw”). By entering the Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Draw is open to individuals who work in the renewable industry or in the related supply chain in Australia.
- Employees, contractors, and immediate family members of Smart Energy Council are not eligible to participate.
- To enter, entrants must reply to this email with your first name, last name, business name and mobile number.
- Different individuals who are from the same company are eligible to participate, thus multiple employees replying to this email to increase the possibility of winning is valid..
- The deadline for entry submission is 14 August 2023 at 10:00PM AEST.
- Entries received after the specified deadline will not be considered.
Prize and Winning:
- The prize for the Draw is one of 3 Gold membership of the Smart Energy Council, valid for a year from the announcement of the winner.
- The value of the prize is approximately AU$5,950.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other alternatives.
- The Smart Energy Council reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equal or greater value if necessary.
- The winner will be selected through a random drawing from all eligible entries received.
- The drawing will take place on 21th August 2023.
Notification of Winner:
- The winner will be notified by email following the drawing.
- The winner must respond to the notification within 3 days of the initial contact to claim the prize.
- If the winner fails to respond within the specified timeframe, an alternate winner may be selected.
- The Smart Energy Council reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these Terms and Conditions or engages in fraudulent or unlawful activities.
- If a winner is disqualified or fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at the Smart Energy Council’s discretion.
- The Smart Energy Council reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Draw at any time without prior notice, for any reason, including but not limited to, technical issues, fraud, or any other factors beyond its control.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details, released to the Smart Energy Council and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from the Smart Energy Council.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the participant and the Smart Energy Council regarding the Draw and supersede any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.