This is a recording of the Smart Energy webinar ‘Virtual Power Plants: Lessons Learnt and Future Directions’ held on 10 June 2021 in partnership with Growatt.
Thanks again to our expert speakers:
– Ben Hutt, CEO and Managing Director, Evergen – Learnings from large scale VPP trials, and what the future for smart VPP’s looks like.
– Pawan Verma, Business Development Manager, Discover Energy – VPP Energy Trading, How customers can win.
– Rex Wang, Marketing specialist, Growatt – Equipment innovation to support VPP’s.
– Alex Georgiou, Founder & CEO, ShineHub – What customers want and how to achieve it.
– Hosted by John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council
Suppliers and VPP operators are quickly learning about the operational benefits of virtual power plants, (grid-connected solar PV and batteries that operate 2 ways with the grid in a controlled way).
This webinar will explore what the industry is learning from large-scale VPP trials, and what the future for smart VPP’s looks like.
In this webinar, we will talk to equipment suppliers about the trends in VPP equipment, and explore the findings of VPP operations to date.
Getting the best outcomes for customers, while providing support for the grid in a smart and automated way, offers the potential to unlock more zero-carbon, on-demand energy solutions.