This is a recording of the Smart Energy Council’s ‘The impact of COVID-19 on Global Smart Energy’ held on 29 April 2020. This is the third installment of the Smart Energy Council’s ‘Commercial PV & Storage’ Series, made possible by our partners: Discover Energy, Growatt, Solplanet, Solis, and ACT Renewables Hub.
Hear from industry experts from around the world:
- Global Overview – Lisette Buist, Project Manager, Solar Plaza
- EU Representative – Máté Heisz, Head of International Cooperation, Solar Power Europe
- Spain – José Donoso, Director General, UNEF (Spanish Photovoltaic Union)
- Latin America/Mexico – Jorge Padilla, CEO, Techamer
- Latin America/Brazil – Rodrigo Lopes, CEO, Brazilian Photovoltaic Solar Energy Association
- Asia/China – Liu Yiyang, Deputy Secretary General of CPIA (China Photovoltaic Industry Association)
- Australia – Steve Blume, Director, Global Solar Council; President, Smart Energy Council.
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council.
Watch the webinar by clicking the thumbnail below, or click here. Videos for the individual presenters are available here.