– Javier Vidal Echevarria, Regional General Manager Australia, Soltec will present on advancements in 2P trackers related to 500 + watt modules and the improvements in tracker technology, to positively impact generation.
- Philip Kao, Senior Application Engineer, Large Scale & Project Solutions, SMA Australia will discuss about DC to AC generation, DC string voltage above 1500 Vdc and about how high DC voltages impact to inverter design life and warranty.
- Warwick Johnston, Managing Director, SunWiz will talk about grid connections and interconnectors status, next hot spots of solar farm in Australia, and the industry trends and challenges.
- Nicholas Wain, Associate, Energy and Management, Aurecon will discuss on bifacial solar farms in terms of bankable solutions, the experience of Aurecon and other related technology issues.
- Alex Li, Business Development Manager, UNSW will talk about the impact of technology on upcoming solar farm, next technology generation and UNSW’s point of view on upcoming solar farms.
- Ally Bonakdar, Director, Energy, Specialised & Acquisition Finance, NAB will share his experience on project finance during COVID, the challenges and possible solutions and new energy finance.