This is a recording of the Smart Energy Council webinar held 10 December 2020.
With our partners Munich Re and VDE we look at how to secure long-term revenues by taking key risks off OEMs’ and project developers’ balance sheets for energy storage and hydrogen projects.
– How to protect stable performance of solar assets for 25 years
– Energy storage: Performance risk management of Energy Storage and Hydrogen/Power to Gas
– Battery safety and lessons learned on bankability from the solar PV industry
Thanks again to our expert speakers:
– Tobias Grimm, Senior Manager Climate Risks, Munich Re
– Ronald Sastrawan, Director Green Tech Solutions, Munich Re
– Jan Geder, Head of Energy Storage Systems, VDE
– Marc Bednarz, Head of Green Tech Solutions APAC, Munich Re