This is a recording of the Smart Energy Council webinar held on 15 December 2022 “Smart Energy Delegation to India in March 2023”.
The Smart Energy Council is leading a delegation of 25 smart energy companies to India on the 5 – 12 March 2023. The delegation is being supported by the Australian government and is receiving high level support.
The delegation will meet with Indian companies who are:
– Developing major projects in Australia
– Looking to invest in Australian projects
– Looking to licence Australian smart energy innovations, including in hydrogen production and electric vehicles
– Looking to invest in critical minerals, battery as well as solar module, electrolyser and other manufacturing in Australia
– Looking to sell solar modules and other components from India
– And more