This is a recording of the Smart Energy Council webinar held on 27 September 2022 “Inverter Regulations Changes in SA – Introducing Dynamic Exports.”
Important changes are coming in SA and you will need your inverters to comply in order to be sold and installed in SA.
This webinar will explain:
- Changes to the SA Government regulations
- New Dynamic Exports Requirements, including:
- Communications requirements
- Inverter device requirements
- What this means for you, including technical requirements.
Thank you to our host John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council as well as our fantastic speakers, Blake Ashton – Network Systems and Data Analyst, SA Power Networks and Jesse Daughtry – Project Engineer, Office of the Technical Regulator, Department for Energy and Mining.