A special event from the ACT Renewables Hub and Hydrogen Australia, this webinar examined what the hydrogen industry in the ACT currently looks like, how it can be expanded, and how this expansion will prompt more development nationally. Hear more about the launch of the Hydrogen Australia Certification Scheme, and what certification means for Australia in an international context. This webinar was held on 7 December 2020.
Thanks again to our speakers:
- Scott Hamilton, Director, C4H0
- Keith Lovegrove, Managing Director, ITP Renewables
- Dr Emma Aisbett, Associate Director, Research for ANU Grand Challenge – Zero Carbon Energy for the Asia Pacific
- Katharina Sailer, Expert, Bioenergy and Renewable Gases, Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH – German Energy Agency
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Smart Energy Council