The Smart Energy Council’s 2023 WA Renewables and Critical Minerals Superpower Summit will focus on Australia’s role as a Renewable Energy and Critical Minerals Export Superpower.
Our nation’s on the precipice of seizing the massive opportunities that come from a decarbonised economy – let’s talk about how we get there.
The Summit will feature some of Australia’s boldest leaders from out West, from Government to business, batteries to hydrogen – and much more.
In this Summit, you’ll learn more about:
- THE VISION – How West Australia’s leaders envision the future of our largest state in Australia’s renewable energy transition.
- RENEWABLE HYDROGEN & AMMONIA – From Yara’s Renewable Ammonia project to Zero Carbon Certification, how these cutting-edge technologies are driving our future industries.
- CRITICAL MINERALS – Our expert panel will unpack how we can utilise our world-leading mineral resources in the renewable energy transition and rethink our ‘dig and ship’ mentality.
- BATTERY STORAGE – From manufacturing, integration to recycling – this panel will explore how Australia can drive battery storage technology at the small-scale in our homes to the big batteries that provide grid stability.
- ELECTRIFY EVERYTHING – To truly decarbonise our economy, the electrification of everything is front and centre. Our panel of experts and academics discuss the mechanics and unparalleled environmental benefits of widespread electrification.
The event will run from 9:00AM until 4:45PM, followed by networking drinks.