This State Summit is a detailed look at the opportunities for Smart Energy in Victoria.
The event will run from 9:00AM – until 4:30PM to be followed by networking drinks.
VIC SUMMIT PROGRAM
- State Energy Ministers and/or other senior Ministers as keynote speakers
- Focus on plans to escalate the uptake of household, commercial and large-scale solar
- Storage plans, of every technology type and scale, in each state
- Renewable hydrogen and renewable ammonia plans
This Summit will feature 200+ attendees, 30+ expert speakers and different streams including:
- Plans for Smart Energy Heavy Industry Precincts
- Innovative financing
- Electric Vehicle Roadmap and Policies
- Solar & Battery program for homes and businesses