This State Summit is a detailed look at the opportunities for Smart Energy in South Australia.
The Summit will cover:
- State Energy Ministers and other senior Ministers as keynote speakers
- Lessons to be learnt for the SA experience at the ‘leading edge’ of the energy transition
- How to successfully run a grid with high renewable penetration
- SA’s plans for Renewable Hydrogen and the electrification of transport
- What an integrated, responsive, intelligent grid looks like and SA’s plans to make it real
This Summit will feature 150+ attendees, 30+ expert speakers across the day. It is an opportunity to:
- Learn what SA has achieved and where it is going
- Network with other energy sector leaders
- Find out about a range of innovative SAPN trials and their outcomes
- Learn about the SA Electric Vehicle Roadmap and Policies
- Identify opportunities to participate in the SA energy sector of the future
The event will run from 9:00AM – until 4:30PM to be followed by networking drinks.