The Smart Energy Council (SEC) will lead a delegation of smart energy companies to India between 9 & 18 March 2023. Austrade is supporting the delegation with business meetings and networking events. The delegation will focus on opportunities in renewable energy, storage and green hydrogen.
Delegation will meet several large Indian companies who want to:
- Licence technology,
- Partner for distribution of Australian technology in India,
- Invest in smart energy innovation,
- Invest in large projects here and in India (one company is right now looking to acquire 2,000sq km in Australia for a project),
- Invest in large battery factories in Australia,
- Invest in solar panel manufacturing in Australia (and need partners who can put that together for them),
- And more…
A key feature of the program is the CleanTech Exchange program which provides specialist assistance to ‘Start-Up’ companies.
The Australian government has swung in strongly behind the trip and the Australian High Commission in India are pulling all their strings to make the delegation a huge success.
Stay tuned – more updates coming soon.